Logic Update US
Apple Logic Pro 9.1.5 update improves overall stability and more
Affilliate Links help support the site
Apple has released the Logic Pro 9.1.5
update which they say is recommended for all users of Logic Pro 9 and improves overall stability and addresses some minor issues including the following:
- All instrument and effect plug-ins that use LFO's synced to the beat now behave correctly.
- The Toggle Zoom key command now returns to previous zoom level as expected.
- Improved compatibility with Apogee's Duet 2.
Here's the Logic Pro 9.1.5 release notes:
Performance and Stability
- Resolves an issue which could cause unexpected feedback in Logic after importing a song from GarageBand for iPad.
- Selecting the "Open Apogee Control Panel" command will now launch Apogee's Maestro 2 application if a Duet 2 is attached.
- Resolves an issue in which Logic might quit unexpectedly when creating a new project.
- Resolves an issue in which Logic might quit unexpectedly when moving audio regions in the Arrange window.
- Resolves an issue introduced in Logic 9.1.4 in which LFO sync for some Logic plug-ins did not sound as expected.
- Resolves an issue introduced in Logic 9.1.4 in which automating the Wet/Dry mix control in Delay Designer resulted in zipper noise.
- The EVB3 plug-in now correctly responds to sustain off messages.
- Direct text input of the pitch reference for the Tuner plug-in now works correctly.
Pricing and Availability:
- Fixes an issue in which performing undo after recording a MIDI take sometimes caused the MIDI track to stop sounding.
- The "Toggle Zoom to Fit Selection or All Contents" key command now correctly recalls the previous zoom view rather than zooming in on the entire project.
- Resolves an issue introduced in Logic 9.1.4 in which some regions might shift out of position after using the Pack Take Folder command.
- Fixes an issue in which Japanese key command sets were not available if Logic was updated to version 9.1.4 before launching Logic for the first time.
- Resolves a rare take folder issue in which performing undo after deleting a comp section could cause regions in subsequent tracks to shift to the next adjacent track.
- Fixes an issue in which take folders would not sound on soloed tracks if the Track Mute/Solo mode was set to CPU-saving (Slow Response).
Update is a free download for users.
More From: APPLE
Even more news...
Superbooth 2023: U-he - Zebra 3 Early Feature Look
The long awaited Zebra 3 gallops ever nearer
Superbooth 2023: IK Multimedia - iLoud Monitors - Tonex Pedal
White iLoud monitors and a new modelling guitar pedal
Superbooth 2023: Finegear - Modmix - Dirt Magnet
CV controlled mixing console and some distinctly dirty effects
All the fun of the fayre
Jim takes a look
We visit the Warsaw factory
New features, new patches
Copyright Sonic State Ltd © 1995-2023. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission from Sonic State is prohibited.