Organizers have announced GameSoundCon 2011 - a series of events for 'composers, sound designers, audio engineers and others who want to learn what it takes to work in the video game music and sound industry.'
Panels and sessions include:
- Essential game audio technology
- Composing, recording and implementing an interactive underscore
- Game audio tools
- Interactive Foley & game sound design
- Making the transition from film/TV to games
- Music composing and sound design for casual games
- The state of the art in game audio
- Business opportunities in game music and sound
Dates for the events are:
- Los Angeles, CA: June 6, 2011
- San Francisco, CA: Nov 11-12 2011
Details are available at the GameSoundCon site.