Affilliate Links help support the site
NLogSynth PRO - a virtual analog synthesizer for the iPad, has received an update with some important features for iOS musicians.
New in version 1.3:
- NLogSynth PRO now exports & imports patches using a custom file format with the extension ".nlogpro" (patches from NLog MIDI Synth can be imported)
- NLog opens any audio & MIDI file from Mobile Mail, Safari or any other App which deals with files in an iOS compliant manner.
- NLog can now also import audio & midi files. All Audio file formats are supported for which Apple's CoreAudio library provides converters.
- SoundCloud support for up- & download
- iTunes file sharing support for audio, midi & patch files
- NLog now reacts to MIDI program and bank change messages.
- NLog now supports Sonoma AudioCopy & Paste, including the compatible app list and the standard Sonoma GUI.
- NLog has been updated to the new Line6 Midi Mobilizer firmware.
- MIDI Through is now switched off by default and can be activated in the "sys" -> "MIDI " panel.
- NLog now provides graphical feedback to MIDI notes with the on screen keyboard GUI as well as the pitch bend and mod wheels.
- Support of Akai's SynthStation25
Pricing and Availability
The update is free to existing users. NLogSynth PRO is £8.99 in the App Store.
More News: Like This
Even more news...