Affilliate Links help support the site
Behringer's new Powerplay has 2 x ADAT and 16 TRS balanced inputs. An affordable solution for studio monitoring, with remote 16 channel mixers connected via CAT5e cable.
Another astonishing price point for a system that would ordinariiy cost many times this.
POWERPLAY 16 P16-M
16-Channel Digital Personal Mixer
- 16-channel digital stereo mixer to create your personal monitor mix
- Ultra-intuitive "analog" operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
- State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
- 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
- Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
- 3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
- Solo and Mute functions per channel
- Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
- High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
- Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
- Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
- MIDI IN port for real-time remote control of all channels by external MIDI device such as BEHRINGER BCF2000, BCR2000, etc.
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
All WNAMM 2011 News
Follow us on Twitter
More From: BEHRINGER
Even more news...