Affilliate Links help support the site
HyperSynth has released an v2 update to Miniak-Editor - a software editor for advanced control of the Akai Miniak synth in digital sudio workstation apps.
Here's what's new in version 2:
- Added numerical and graphical readout for all envelopes.
- Now mod matrix can be displayed in front panel using new panel switch.
- Added intelligent randomizer.
- Added graphical readout for EXinput balance.
- Added readout for mod matrix level and offset.
- Added readout for filter freq (range 010 KHz).
- Added readout for portamento time and "FX1 LFO rate".
- Added X, Y, Z knobs "mapped to".
- Added option to set "category" via NRPN.
- Added option to set tracking generator preset.
- Now it is possible to set "FX1 LFO synced rate" via NRPN.
- Now "Load sysex" does not show popup screen after opening file and it can be accessible via new "Sysex tools" menu, "Load and Send" acts like the old behavior of "Load sysex" button.
- Added remotely saving Miniak programs in sysex format.
- Added "Save (editor program)" in sysex format.
- Added option to change program name and category in a sysex file.
- Added "Settings" menu.
- Now it is possible to configure editor in a way that it does not load panelmode and program/bank numbers from preset.
- Added default sysex file with preadded 12 mod slots (useful for building a patch from scratch without manually adding mod slots in Miniak).
- Fixed minor bug in prefilter mix balance readout which did not display correct value at the first click.
- Fixed issue in "update mode" auto function that did not force editor to update all parameters via NRPN properly at startup.
- Now if you set "update mode" to manual it will block updating edit buffer at plugin startup too.
- Fixed minor graphical mistake in osc sqr waveshape
- Fixed issue about inverted "pitch wheel mode" after requesting patch.
- Fixed issue about updating "env loop mode" after requesting patch.
- Corrected "OSC fine" default value.
- Now "All notes off" mutes all notes properly.
- Now FX balance, FX1 feedback, vocoder analsis, vocoder bandshift are utilized with centered knob.
- Now selecting program using program knob triggers/sends MIDI bank number too.
- Deleted unusable "Arp module" from GUI.
- Sorted/Renamed parameters names in a way that they are displayed in VST host list properly.
- Updated documentation; PDF.
- Minor GUI enhancements.
Pricing and Availability
Miniak-Editor is available now for Windows for $38. A demo version is available.
More News: Like This
Even more news...