Flower Electronics has introduced the Jealous Heart - a miniature modular synthesizer.
The Jealous Heart runs on a single 9V battery. Disconnecting the output cable shuts off the power. The circuitry is hand-built with premium parts.
Instruments are supplied with a set of banana cables for patching. Input and output are via standard 1/4" connectors. Asymmetrical response for novel distortion and chaos sounds.
- voltage controlled low frequency oscillator (LFO)
- asymmetrical multimode filter (low pass/bandpass/high pass)
- 1/4" input with variable gain
- white and dark noise
- two audio inputs, one with -/+ attenuator
- two filter cutoff voltage control inputs, one with -/+ attenuator
- powder-coated aluminum case
- set of 7 banana patch cords
- Jealous Heart Manual/Tutorial:
- JH Manual (1.5 MB)
Pricing and Availability
The Jealous Heart is available now for US $$497 ppd North America.
More News: Like This
Even more news...