MESSE10: Mackie PPM Powered Mixers US
Lots of power, not much weight
Affilliate Links help support the site
This range of Mackie live powered mixers are powered by Class D amps making them nice and light but still heavy on the features.
Available in three models PPM1012, PPM108 and PPM608.
Features for the PPM1012:
- Full-featured 12-Channel, 1600W Powered Desktop Mixer with 4-segment LEDs and solo PFL on every channel
- 800W + 800W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery™ power amplifiers
- 32-bit dual RMFX+™ processor featuring 24 “Gig Ready”, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 mic/line mono inputs and 2 stereo line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps with RF rejection for pristine signal
- New Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- Mackie’s 3-Band Active channel EQ with a Mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels & 4-band active EQ on stereo line channels 7 & 8
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections on channels 7 & 8
- 4 Aux sends—2 FX & 2 Mon
- Dual 9-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- Mono output with level control & low pass filter selectable from 75Hz-100Hz
- 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- 48v Phantom power available for all mic inputs
- Headphone output with level control
- 12v BNC lamp Jack
- Built-like-a-tank metal chassis with a handle built into the front of the mixer for easy transport
- Rack ears included
- Lightweight and portable ( 29lbs/ 13kg)
Priced from €649 - €999 (street prices)
All MESSE 2010 News
Follow us on Twitter
More From: MACKIE
Even more news...
AI, Reliq Audio matrix
It truly is a bass synthesizer
Massive sonic experience from Alexander Hacke
Macro Controls and viewer questions
Copyright Sonic State Ltd © 1995-2023. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission from Sonic State is prohibited.