Behringers's new EUROPORT EPA150
is a portable 'briefcase' style PA system with 150-Watts stereo output and two detachable high-fidelity loudspeakers. Here's what they have to say about it...
The EPA150's outstanding power-to-weight ratio is achieved through Class-D amplifier design and the use of a switch-mode power supply, which eliminates the need for heavy transformers and heat sinks. The resulting system is much lighter than many competing models.
The built-in 5-channel mixer sports two balanced XLR mic inputs, a mic/instrument channel and a stereo line channel with separate CD/TAPE RCA sockets. Phantom power is provided for use with studio-grade condenser microphones. Channel EQ duties are handled via active 3-band controls (bass, mid, treble), while the overall system is managed by a 7-band graphic EQ with BEHRINGER's own FBQ Feedback Detection System.
With its onboard digital effects (100 studio-quality presets), a sturdy case that provides storage space for the included mic, cables and accessories, the EPA150 is the ideal all-in-one PA solution for speakers and performers on the go.
Pricing and Availability:
- Ultra-compact 2 x 75-Watt, 5-channel portable PA system in a briefcase format
- System sets up in seconds--perfect for entertainment, multi-media presentations, press conferences, board meetings, etc.
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 2 "Invisible" mic preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones, 1 mic/inst channel and 1 stereo channel with separate CD input
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
- Comes with one BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, mic clip and cable
- Compact speakers contain powerful 4" woofers and a 1" tweeter, 17 mm stand insert suitable for use with standard microphone stand and come with 12' cables
- Integrated storage compartment for microphone, cables, and accessories
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
EPA150: MSRP (excl tax) â€“ US$439.99, â‚¬249, Â£252