FXpansion has announced that a demo version of DCAM: Synth Squad is now available.
DCAM: Synth Squad is a collection of 4 software synths:
- Strobe: a performance synth - easy to program, begs to be played.
- Amber: a divide-down string ensemble synth emulation.
- Cypher: a complex 3-osc synth with dual filters/waveshapers and realistic audio-rate modulation.
- Fusor: a semi-modular layering/FX/step-sequencing environment for the above synths.
- Can load only a reduced set of factory presets.
- Can SAVE but not LOAD user presets - you'll be able to load your saved patches if you purchase the full version.
- Cannot reload settings saved within DAW/host projects.
- Launches a web nag-screen when any DCAM: Synth Squad plugin is launched.
- Demo expires after 28 days.
FXpansion DCAM: Synth Squad is available now for Windows and Mac OS X (Intel only)
More From: FXPANSION
Even more news...