Affilliate Links help support the site
Puremagnetik has released Upright
which they describe as a richly detailed double bass sound set for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic. Here's what they have to say about it...
Upright comes packed with a multi-sample palette of articulations including plucked and traditional bow. In addition, Upright includes a number of unique synthetically enhanced instruments for electronic music or sound design applications.
Recorded with meticulous precision, Upright has been programmed for advanced multi-mic flexibility. Users can blend room modes and microphone gain to custom tailor the sound of the instrument. The native Ableton Live version includes masterfully programmed Macros for easy editing. The Kontakt version loads with a custom KSP script for quick parameter access. Each version of Upright comes packed with a collection of Live Clips and Apple Loops.
- Direct: Built-in Bridge Piezo Direct to Tube DI
- Close Mics: Brauner VM1 & Neumann KM 184
- Room Mics: XY Stereo Pair of Neumann KM 84s
- A Huge Collection of Double Bass Samples
- Expertly Recorded "Bow" and "Plucked" Articulations
- Multi-Sampled Keymaps and Velocity Expressions
- Tightly Integrated Ableton Live Racks and Kontakt KSP Interfaces
- A Collection of Live Clips and Apple Loops
Pricing and Availability:
- Requires Ableton Live 7/8, Kontakt 3 or Logic 8
- 300 MB of physical RAM
- 400 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
Basic Monthly Subscription: $5.75/Month
Basic Yearly Subscription: $60/Year
Producer Package: $245/Year