Izotope have released Alloy
. Here's what they have to say about it...
The world of DAWs doesn't need another channel strip. What it needs is a better way of working with the essential tools you need for all of your tracks and busses. That's why we designed Alloy. Alloy provides the key dynamics and sound shaping effects you'll use again and again, in a self-contained and completely configurable interface.
Add iZotope Alloy to your tracks and busses and bring them to life with six processors designed to add character to every element of your mix. Alloy gives you exceptional sound quality, vintage emulation balanced with digital precision, time-saving presets and workflow features, and a forward-thinking interface that puts just the controls you need at your fingertips.
Pricing and Availability:
- The best sound quality available
- Six versatile mixing effects you'll use in every project
- MacroPresets give you fast starting points and simple control layouts
- Build your own custom plug-in layouts and signal chains
- No-hassle authorization
- Six precision tools for mixing in one integrated system â€“ Equalizer, Dynamics, Exciter, De-Esser, Transient Shaper and Limiter
- Load one plug-in for all of the essential EQ, dynamics and sound-shaping effects you need on your tracks and busses. Save custom presets and effect chains to suit any need
- Phase Tools panel includes phase invert controls, and a zero-latency phase rotation control to improve waveform symmetry
- Zero-latency mode prevents sync problems in hosts like Pro Tools LE
Alloy is available as a download-only option for $249 USD