Affilliate Links help support the site
TASCAM has launched the CD-200i
, a professional, rackmountable CD player with built-in dock for Apple's iPod. Based on TASCAM's CD-200, a CD Player based around TEAC's CD-5020A transport, the CD-200i also plays back audio CDs, MP3 files and even WAV files from CD media. A slide-out tray allows connection of Apple's wildly-successful iPod music player. The iPod can be controlled from the CD-200i's transport buttons or wireless remote, and audio plays from the unbalanced output and S-video output on the rear panel.
The TASCAM CD-200i can be mounted in two rack spaces for installations, studio playback and live sound reinforcement. It has unbalanced RCA outputs, optical and coaxial digital outputs on the rear panel.
Pricing and Availability:
- Plays audio CDs, MP3 CDs and WAV file CDs
- Dock connector for Apple iPod charging and playback
- iPod video playback from S-video or composite output
- CD TEXT and ID3 tag support
- Continue, Random and Program play modes
- Repeat All and Repeat Single play modes
- Index Search
- Shock/skip prevention memory buffer
- Â±12% pitch control (analog outputs only)
- RCA unbalanced line outputs (CD and iPod)
- Coaxial and Optical S/PDIF digital out (CD only)
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- 2u rack mountable
- Wireless 55-key remote control
- 19"W x 3.72" H x 11.73"D
- 9.3 lbs
The CD-200i is now available from TASCAM resellers and contractors.