Affilliate Links help support the site
Expert Sleepers has announced an update to its Silent Way modular synth control plugin that adds OSC support.
You know what that means - you can now add your iPhone as a controller to your computerized monster modular synthesizer.
The video, above, demos setting up an iPhone to act as a controller for an Analogue Systems modular + computer system.
Other updates include:
- The Voice Controller AU now has an effect variant so it will work in Digital Performer.
- Added new OSC commands (registerOSCPathForParameter() and registerOSCPathForParameterNormalized()) added, primarily for compatibility with TouchOSC.
- Output conï¬�guration changed from a set of drop-down menus to a full matrix of knobs.
- Envelope scale parameters removed, since the same functionality is now offered by the output matrix.
- Added new 'velocity' output.
- Added velocity-based scaling of envelopes.
- Added Hz/V calibration mode.
- Areas of the full MIDI note range note covered during calibration are now ï¬�lled with ‘wrapped around’ values from octaves that are covered.
- Added note priority modes (last/low/high) and retrigger modes (on/off).
- Added ‘panic’ button.
- Fixed some incorrect envelope triggering behaviours.
- The ‘trigger’ output is now slightly longer than before (it was previously a single audio sample).
Details are available at the Expert Sleepers site.
More From: EXPERT SLEEPERS
Even more news...