Affilliate Links help support the site
zplane development, a leading research based company in audio
have announced a new commercial product, the elastique Plug-In
for Real Time Pitch
Zplane say that, with a plug-in interface designed to allow quick and intuitive interaction with all
parameters, elastique is designed to be the optimal plug-in for pitch correction in film
and video conversion applications, for sound design and for adjusting pitch in recording
and rehearsal sessions.
Alexander Lerch, CEO of zplane, told us, "Our elastique pitch shifting engine is already used by millions of users around the globe
as it is integrated in various host applications. By releasing this plug-in, we ensure that
the well-known quality of our engine is now accessible by many more professionals."
Pricing and Availability:
- Multi channel: support for synchronous pitching of up to 8 audio channels
- Real time: no offline pre-analysis required
- Program independence: high pitch shifting quality for all audio types
(speech, single-voiced, classical/popular music, etc.)
- Phase coherence: absolute phase stability between all channels
- MIDI input: for pitch control
- Formant shifting: shift formants independent from pitch
- Factory presets: for typical film pull-ups/pull-downs
ELASTIQUE pitch plug-in is available for RTAS (Mac OS X, Windows) at an MSRP of $499/â‚¬449.