Affilliate Links help support the site
SKNote's new Attackease
is a VST effect for Windows. Here's what they have to say about it...
Attackease gets a mono input (i.e. a drum mic track) and separates the incoming audio in two tracks, attack and sustain, with selectable threshold and time constants.
Attack and sustain can be processed separately and then re-combined.
A limiter for the attack and a compressor for the sustain are included.
Really different from a compressor, any external processor can be used to further process attack and sustain.
Pricing and Availability:
- Analysis, attack, sustain and MIDI sections.
- Automatable threshold (for accurate triggering).
- Separate attack and sustain compressors.
- Internal or external sidechain with internal sidechain filter (for a more accurate triggering).
- MIDI output on trigger (with selectable channel and note number).
- Separate outputs for attack and sustain (for further processing).
129 euro (VAT or regional taxes could apply)