Affilliate Links help support the site
Universal Audio haveannounced the release of UAD V 5.3
and the Cooper Time Cube Mk II
to the UAD platform. The Cooper Time Cube Mk II includes a 14-day fully functional demo and is now available for purchase to UAD-2 owners for $149.
Here's all the details from the Universal Audio press release...
The original Cooper Time Cube was a Duane Cooper and Bill Putnam collaborative design that brought a garden hose-based mechanical delay to the world in 1971. Since then the Cooper Time Cube has achieved cult status as one of the most unique delay lines ever made. The Cooper Time Cube is famous for its spectacular short delay and doubling effects and its renowned ability to sit perfectly in the mix. Over the years this quirky device has grown a strong following and finds a home in the most prestigious studios in the world, such as Blackbird and Sunset Sound. The Cooper Time Cube MkII is a feature-enhanced evolution on the original delay system design. While the plug-in retains the all-important mechanical delay sound of the original hardware, it goes much further by offering all the necessary features expected from a modern delay device: Delay, Decay, Pan and Volume controls plus Tempo Sync and Automation for each of the two independent delay lines.
Cooper Time Cube Mk II Features
"The Cooper Time Cube Mk II represents Universal Audio's commitment to emulating the most sought after, hard-to find mixing tools and making them available in the DAW environment", said Plug-In Product Manager Will Shanks. "The Cooper Time Cube Mk II faithfully captures the magic of this idiosyncratic garden hose-based mechanical delay but brings it up to speed with all the controls expected in a modern mix tool."
- Originally designed by Duane H. Cooper and Bill Putnam
- All the vibe of the original, with modern feature enhancements
- Two delay lines can be set independently and adjusted with Delay, Decay, Pan and Volume
- Separately adjustable tempo sync for both A & B delay lines
- "Coils" selection recreates the original sound of the CTC regardless of Delay setting
- Simple Treble and Bass tone controls, High Pass Filter, Wet solo, and analog-style metering
Pricing and Availability: