Affilliate Links help support the site
MeldaProduction say that their new Mdynamics
is an advanced dynamic processor with very clear sound designed for mastering but, due to its very high speed and zero latency, it is suitable for any purpose. Here's the details directly from them...
Starting by 2 compressor/expander units and finishing with advanced custom processing shape editing featuring our incredible MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES) technology,
MDynamics becomes a total dynamic processing solution!
Pricing and Availability:
- 2 independent compressor/expander units with ratios from 1:4 to 20:1 and infinity, adjustable range and knee.
- Advanced gate unit with adjustable size and knee.
- Custom processing shape - by enabling this feature MDynamics immediately inherits original processing envelope and you can modify it using our MeldaProduction envelope system (MES) technology, that lets you easily create any dynamic processing shape you like. MDynamics is very fast even for complicated shapes.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always as ergonomic as possible. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualisation of resulting frequency response with almost unlimited zooming. All parameters are adjustable from the graph with very advanced controls...
- Advanced dynamic detector featuring manual and 4 automatic modes with adjustable limits and speed. Besides standard attack and release parameters MDynamics provides peak/RMS settings and peak hold feature.
- Actual source level indication inside the shape graph - you always know, what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output, and what gain-reduction MCompressor performs.
- Adjustable upsampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
- Signal maximization - compressors actually lower the signal above treshold. MDynamics can compensate the reduction to ensure, that if the source has reached 0dB, result will too.
- 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control and other supportive parameters that ease your work with MDynamics.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MDynamics has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation (except custom shapes).
Introductory price - 50 EURO