Affilliate Links help support the site
Melda Production tell us that their most advanced mastering equalizer has just been released with a more than affordable introductory price. Here's what they have to say about it...
MeldaProduction MEqualizerLinearPhase is an 8-band linear phase equalizer designed for mastering, however due to its very high speed it is suitable for mixing too.
MEqualizerLinearPhase is a surgical tool necessary for every mastering engineer. It has extremely clear sound with minimal distortion (measured below -160dB). It doesn't smear transients or create mud, nor does it alter the imaging and depth information of the original sound. It is especially useful to enhance or correct difficult material like vocal or instrumental soloists and groups, orchestral recordings and complex mixes, without introducing any unwanted coloring.
Pricing and Availability:
- 8 band parametric linear phase equalizer with 7 types of filters - peak, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, notch.
- 3 equalization algorithms with (approximately) the same frequency response - true bidirectional filtering algorithm, FFT algorithm and standard non-linear phase equalization. Bidirectional filtering provides maximal accuracy and minimal noise ratio. As a supplement MEqualizerLinearPhase implements a standard equalization and FFT algorithm adopted in most cheap linear phase equalizers. This way you check all of the methods and find the best one for particular case.
- Adjustable dry/wet mix - what is impossible for common equalizers due to phase alteration is not impossible for MEqualizerLinearPhase anymore!
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always as ergonomic as possible. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using ctrl shortcuts and textual editing. Smooth visualisation of resulting frequency response with almost unlimited zooming. All parameters are adjustable from the graph with very advanced controls, integrated help using F1 or "?" buttons...
- Q in range 0.05 to 10 with protection against pops and crackles.
- Adjustable upsampling 1x-4x for an even more accurate response and ability to perform processing in 192kHz and higher sampling rates.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation - not recommended for the FFT mode.
Introductory price - 75 EUR