Affilliate Links help support the site
Eventide have announced a special discount program for Anthology owners: The opportunity to upgrade to Anthology II for $249 (regularly $299). Clockworks Legacy" owners may upgrade to Anthology II for $429 (regularly $499), and any MassivePack, Octavox", Eventide Reverb or H3000 Band Delays" owner may upgrade to Anthology II for $699 (regularly $799). The offer is open until april 23, 2009.
Eventide say that, featuring fifteen outstanding plug-ins with unprecedented sonic capabilities, Anthology II gives artists and producers as diverse as Beck, Barbra Streisand, Peter Gabriel, Herbie Hancock, Paul Simon, Nine Inch Nails, and Sebastian Arocha Morton, as well as facilities like City Lights Post, Avatar, Chung King, Germano's, Chop Shop, and Fantasy studios powerful solutions for their production needs.
Anthology II contains:
- E-Channel" - Configurable channel strip with gate, compressor/limiter with sidechain, and 5-band 48-bit double precision parametric equalization
- EQ45 Parametric Equalizer - 48-bit double precision vintage-style 4-band equalization with high and low cut 12dB/octave filters
- EQ65 Filter Set - 48-bit double precision vintage-style high and low cut 18dB/octave filters, plus 2-band reject or band pass filters
- Eventide Reverb - Nine room types from the H8000 with 3-band parametric EQ (pre- and post-reverberator), a compressor (pre or post-reverberator) and stereo delays
- H3000 Band Delays" - Eight voices of delay with modulating filters; includes the Function Generator with 19 waveshapes
- H3000 Factory" - Patch together any combination of 18 effects; includes the Function Generator with 19 waveshapes
- H910 - The original Harmonizer® pitch shifter with delay
- H949 - Deglitched pitch shifting with delay, reverse, flanging, and randomizer
- Instant Phaser" - Recreation of the world's first phaser
- Instant Flanger" - Dedicated flanger with bounce
- Omnipressor" - Dynamics processor with an attitude!
- Octavox" - Eight-voice diatonic Harmonizer pitch shifter
- Precision Time Align" - Track phase alignment tool
- Quadravox" - Four-voice diatonic Harmonizer pitch shifter
- Ultra-Channel" - Configurable channel strip with gate, compressor/limiter with sidechain, Omnipressor dynamics processor, 5-band 48-bit double precision vintage-style parametric equalization, micropitch shifting and stereo delays
Anthology II is fully compliant with ICON, D-Control, D-Command, Venue, D-Show, Pro Tools 8.0, and is Mac, Universal Binary, Vista, and Windows XP compatible.
Pricing and Availability:
Anthology II is available for $1,195 MSRP.
Plug-In upgrades are available from any Eventide dealer, Pro Tools dealers outside of North America, or from www.eventidestore.com/plugins.html.