Affilliate Links help support the site
Roland have announced that version 2.0 software is available for the V-Synth GT
. Here's what they have to say in their own words...
V-Synth GT Roland's original V-Synth set a new standard in expressive synthesis and sound design. It won awards and acclaim around the world, as it forever changed the way sounds were created and performed. But just when you thought V-Synth technology had reached its peak, Roland raised the bar even higher with the new flagship V-Synth GT! This unique instrument injects the V-Synth's famous Elastic Audio Synthesis engine with revolutionary Articulative Phrase Synthesis technology. Its expression and realism is unprecedented, as is its ability to make never-before-heard sounds.
V-Synth GT System Program Version 2.0 now available
One year after its triumphant debut, the world's most expressive synthesizer evolves with a Version 2.0 software update. Features include a recharged cutting-edge sound set, dozens of newly enhanced effects, an Import Files feature, an enhanced user interface, and more. These new features strongly support sound design and live performance.
- Recharged cutting-edge sounds
- Newly enhanced effects: 22 tone effects and 5 reverbs
- Chromatic-scale pitch bender function
- High-resolution knob response and tonal control
- Import Files function (Patch/Tone/Wave/Sample)
- Enhanced user interface
- Enhanced USB functionality
- Available to all V-Synth GT owners via free download
Pricing and Availability:
- Multiple forms of advanced synthesis under the control of a friendly, icon-driven interface
- New AP (Articulative Phrase) SYNTHESIS technology models the performance behavior and nuance of musical instruments
- Includes Roland's proprietary Elastic Audio Synthesis engine plus Vocal Designer, playable simultaneously
- Sound Shaper II offers incredibly easy and efficient user programming
- Futuristic, high-quality industrial design
- Color Touch-screen Display with wide viewing angle
Version 2.0 is available to all V-Synth GT owners via free download.