PreSonus Releases New FireStudio Driver US
New features and improvements in v3.3
Affilliate Links help support the site
PreSonus has announced the release of a new FireStudio Driver (ver 3.3) for the FireStudio
26x26 FireWire recording system.
New Features of the new FireStudio Driver:
- Expanded Mix Mode â€“ Replaces DAW returns 11-18 with ADAT 2 1-8 for a total of 26 inputs in all 9 stereo mixers.
- 24 Quick route to monitors - Direct routing to Monitors and Phones from the mixer page.
- Auto route to monitors - Auto routes currently selected Mix tab to the user choice of Monitors or Headphones.
Pricing and Availability:
- Phase alignment when locking to external clocks has been further improved.
- Improved ASIO performance, particularly on multi-core systems.
- 26 simultaneous inputs and outputs
- ASIO streaming performance on Vista has been improved.
- ASIO clients are now allowed to change the buffer size using the ASIO API, but only if there are no other ASIO clients open.
- Improved support for the WASAPI driver mode in Vista.
- Added support to the ASIO driver's API so that an ASIO host can indicate that it will not attempt to change any parameters and therefore should not affect parameter locking.
- The operation mode settings available on OS X have been updated to match the settings available on Windows. On both platforms there are four modes available: Normal, and Safe Mode Levels 1 to 3.
- Driver Installer modified to install without reboot
Superbooth 2023: U-he - Zebra 3 Early Feature Look
The long awaited Zebra 3 gallops ever nearer
Superbooth 2023: IK Multimedia - iLoud Monitors - Tonex Pedal
White iLoud monitors and a new modelling guitar pedal
Superbooth 2023: Finegear - Modmix - Dirt Magnet
CV controlled mixing console and some distinctly dirty effects
New features, new patches
Live inputs from webcam and HDMI too
More hardware in the pipeline
Underrated synths, DAWs and more
Copyright Sonic State Ltd © 1995-2023. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission from Sonic State is prohibited.