Affilliate Links help support the site
Arturia has announced version 2.2
of its Analog Factory
software, a free update for
all registered owners, featuring numerous improvements and bug fixes.
- Better management of the key parameters: 4 LCDâ€™s now displays the parameter
controlled by the â€œKey parameterâ€� knobs.
- New set of performance parameters: Some new parameters are accessible for
each sound, the pitch-bend range, the polyphony number, the polyphony mode
(Mono, unison, poly), the size of a step in a sequence, and the MIDI
synchronization on the LFO.
- Modulation Wheel improved support: All sounds now respond to the modulation
- Mac Power PC version now compatible with Logic and other Audio Unit hosts
Pricing and Availability:
- Version 2.2 address issues when running in Pro Tools on Mac OS X Leopard
- When using the Analog Factory Experience keyboard with a host (Cubase, Pro
Tools, Logicâ€¦) there was a problem when a current preset was changed; the
virtual knobs would keep their previous value. This is no longer the case.
- Audible steps when stepping filters removed
- Some computers holding a specific video card got a blank window under Leopard.
This is no longer the case.
- Mac OS X: Menu bar has been moved where it should be, at the top of the screen
- Reported Crash in Logic and Live 6/Live 7 in various circumstances fixed
Free update for
all registered owners