Affilliate Links help support the site
Presonus has announced that their FireStudio Lightpipe
is now shipping.
PreSonus describe the FireStudio Lightpipe as a 32 input, 32 output, 24-bit/96k lightpipe to FireWire computer recording system for professional-quality digital audio recording. Compatible with both Windows and Macintosh computer systems, the FireStudio Lightpipe allows you to convert up to 32 channels of ADAT or SMUX optical lightpipe input/output via FireWire providing a multi-channel computer interface for digital mixers, AD/DA converters or ADAT recorders.
FireStudio Lightpipe features JetPLL jitter elimination technology for ultra tight synchronization and improved imaging and clarity along with a 34x4 DSP matrix mixer allowing you to create dual zero-latency stereo monitor mixes. Fast-acting input/output LED meters are located on the front panel for quick and easy visual monitoring of all signals.
FireStudio Lightpipe Features:
Pricing and Availability:
- 24-bit/96K FireWire (IEEE 1394) interface
- Word Clock I/O
- MIDI I/O
- JetPLL Jitter Elimination Technology
- Balanced TRS Stereo main outputs with volume control
- Headphone amplifier with volume control
- Dual SMUX for 16 channels at 96k over ADAT
- Fast-acting LED input metering
- 34 x 4 mixer matrix
- Mac OSX, Windows XP and Vista32 compatible
- Works with Cubase, Logic, Nuendo, Sonar, Digital Performer and many others.
See local retailer