Affilliate Links help support the site
Analogue Solutions produce, sell and distribute new analogue synthesisers. They tell us that their Leipzig
hardware monosynth is now available.
The company say that Leipzig is a self contained true analogue synthesiser with voice circuitry that is entirely
analogue, using all discrete and op-amp components. There is no voice DSP.
Leipzig is described as having a similar sound and speciï¬�cation to the classic Moog Prodigy / Rogue
synthesisers, but with many improvements such as MIDI and more modulation paths.
Pricing and Availability:
- Pure analogue voice circuitry.
- Fat Moog style filter.
- 2 VCOs with Glide and Sub-VCOs.
- Plenty of modulation routing possibilities.
- Extra tone controls and circuits for more sound variety e.g. LFO, CrossMod.
- Rugged steel construction and 'vintage' wood design.
- MIDI In for software sequencer control.
Â£549 (exc. tax and delivery)