Affilliate Links help support the site
At just 280 mm (W) x 108 mm (D) x 177 mm (H) /11-1/16" (W) x 4-1/4" (D) x 7" (H), no larger than a briefcase, Roland say that their new Mobile Cube
is a traveller's dream. Battery-powered, it can be operated anywhere for up to 15 hours. They tell us that two high-performance speakers provide stereo sound that defies the comboâ€™s physical size.
Equipped with a Roland FX engine, Mobile Cube offers stereo reverb and chorus effects and a Center Cancel function is also provided for minimizing vocals in pre-recorded music if you are up for a bit of karaoke or play-along performance.
Thanks to its variety of inputs, Mobile Cube accommodates microphones, keyboards, acoustic guitars, electric guitars, MP3 players, and more. Roland claim that no other instrument amplifier of this size has a stereo input port. They say you can use it as a practice amp at home, while travelling, indoors or out and that it's great for parties, karaoke, and vocal lessons. Itâ€™s also possible to onnect it to a mic stand for use as a monitor speaker or micro PA.
Pricing and Availability:
- Battery-powered amplifier for anyone, anywhere, anytime
- 5W (2.5W + 2.5W) stereo power with two high-performance 10cm (4") speakers
- Inputs for microphone, stereo-instrument, and stereo AUX; headphone output
- Center Cancel function for karaoke
- Built-in stereo reverb/chorus, distortion and more
- Dedicated strap included for easy carry around