Affilliate Links help support the site
Native Instruments have announced KORE Player
, a free software instrument designed for use with their KORE Soundpacks.
Built on the same principles as the flagship KORE 2 Super Instrument, KORE Player includes six Native Instruments sound engines under the hood and provides ready-to-play sounds that can be browsed and tweaked via the KORE Player interface. Adding new sounds is carried out by purchasing and downloading KORE Soundpacks.
NI say that, whether used stand-alone or within your favorite sequencing environment, KORE Player brings world-class Native Instruments sound within the reach of any musician or producer.
Pricing and Availability:
- Free and intuitive sound module, instantly expandable with KORE Soundpacks
- Based on KORE 2, offering all features to load and play KORE Soundpacks
- Includes six NI audio engines: Kontakt, Reaktor, Massive, Guitar Rig, FM8, Absynth
- Small selection of premium sounds included
- KoreSound Browser finds any sound by the desired musical characteristics
- Consolidated user interface with unified operation for all audio engines
- 8 knobs and 8 buttons make complex tweaking actions a breeze
- Up to 8 sound variations per sound with unique sound morphing
- Automation and Total Recall in the audio host/sequencer
Knobs and buttons can be controlled via any MIDI controller box
KORE Player will be released in March as a free download.