Affilliate Links help support the site
Sinevibes has announced a new sample library called Beat Constructor
, which they say is a large collection of distinct and highly inspiring sounds for professional rhythm composition.
Created totally from the ground up, this library brings over 500 samples which Sinvibes believe include everything the most demanding music-making lover needs: loads of kicks, snares, hats, drums, percussion, as well as a wide range of effects, hits, scratches, lo-fi glitches, noises, vocoder sounds and way beyond. They say that, with such a variety of all-new material, Beat Constructor becomes a complete tool for making sonically rich beats and breaks with a lot of original character.
530 samples (available in both WAVE and AIFF formats) sorted into 11 categories:
Pricing and Availability:
- Drums: ethnic and synth drum sounds
- Effects: special effects, scratches, time-frozen effects
- Glitch: lo-fi glitch sounds and elements
- Hats: hats and cymbals
- Kicks: kick drums
- Percussion: hits, metal, glass, bells, shakers
- Processed: processed drums, time-frozen sounds
- Snares: snare drums
- Spectral: spectrally morphed sounds and elements
- Toms: various toms
- Vocoder: vocoder drums, effects and hits
Beat Constructor is immediately available as a download for $49, with optional worldwide CD delivery.
More information and audio demos: