Affilliate Links help support the site
Building on the popularity of the earlier AC-60, Roland has announced the AC-90 Acoustic Guitar Amp
. Roland say that, with 8-inch Neodymium speakers and a two-way speaker system for crystal clear highs and a punchy low-range, the AC-90 provides a powerful acoustic sound in a lightweight, easy to carry package that mounts easily onto any standard speaker stand.
Roland Division Manager Peter Swiadon told us, â€œThe AC-90 is perfect for the solo artist or the guitarist in an ensemble act where acoustic guitar sounds often get lost or overpowered by other instruments. This new amp punches up the acoustic guitar presence on a small stage, or in an arena.â€�
Additional features include an automatic Anti-feedback function, two independent channels-one with an XLR input and phantom power, Reverb/Delay for each channel, stereo multi-band chorus, a convenient on-board tilt stand and a durable carrying bag.
Pricing and Availability:
- Lightweight yet powerful featuring state-of-the-art neodymium speaker technology
- Stereo 2-way speaker system provides full-range performance
- Natural stereo acoustic sound
- 90 watts of stereo power (45W+45W)
- Dual channels: Guitar input (Piezo/Magnetic) and phantom-powered Mic/Line input
- Roland's famous stereo multi-band chorus with WIDE mode, plus reverb/delay
- Anti-feedback control feature
- Convenient onboard tilt stand; optional speaker stand available
- Quality carrying case included