Affilliate Links help support the site
Weighing in at just under 12 lbs, Roland believe that their new Cube Street
amp is the perfect solution for street musicians, coffee shops, rehearsal rooms, or anywhere space is at a premium. They say that this latest addition to the popular Cube amp series offers a powerful sound at an affordable price.
Available in black or red, the Cube Street features two 6.5 inch Neodymium speakers, a sleek slanted cabinet design for maximum amplification in an open-air setting, and two separate inputs for mic and guitar.
Boasting 15 hours of battery life and a feature set that includes two channels-one for mics and one for instruments-8 COSM amps, 6 digital effects, EQ and Delay/Rev on each channel, true stereo sound and an onboard chromatic tuner, the Cube Street takes up where the Micro Cube left off.
Roland Division Manager Peter Swiadon told us,â€œOur Micro Cube has been hugely popular from the beginning and continues to be so. To date weâ€™ve sold nearly 400,000 Micro Cubes. The Cube Street is an obvious evolution for us. With an extended feature set, punched- up power and a longer battery life, the Cube Street gives the coffee house and street musicianâ€™s exactly what theyâ€™ve wanted.â€�
Pricing and Availability:
- Compact, lightweight stereo amplifier with slanted cabinet design
- Two high-performance 6.5â€� neodymium speakers
- Battery driven (6 x AA, maximum 15-hour continuous use)
- Dual-channel architecture with Guitar/Inst and Mic/Line inputs
- 8 COSMÂ® AMPs, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in
- 2-band EQ, Delay/Reverb for the Mic/Line-channel
- AC Adaptor included