Affilliate Links help support the site
PreSonus has announced that the new HP60
6-channel headphone mixing system is in production and will be shipping this month.
PreSonus tell us that their HP60 is the most flexible and advanced headphone amplifier system available for professional and project recording studios as well as live sound in-ear monitoring systems. Loaded with six independent, loud and clear headphone amplifiers, the HP60 features dual stereo inputs as well as external input, for each channel allowing you to mix between three stereo audio streams (mix A, mix B, and external input). Stereo output is also available on each channel to send line level headphone channel mixes to additional headphone amplifiers or monitor systems. Each channel features headphone level, mix control between A and B inputs, external input volume, mute and mono. The HP60 also features talkback via external XLR microphone input.
Common set up of the HP60 in a recording session is to send the main control room mix to input A. Send the click track to input B. Send the each band member direct recording input to each channelâ€™s external input (more me). This will allow each band member to create a mix between the main mix, the click track and themselves.
Presonus believe that the HP60 is the ultimate headphone amplification system delivering loud and clear headphone mixes for real-world recording situations.
Pricing and Availability:
- Six independent ultra low noise, high output headphone amplifiers (150 mW per channel)
- Two sets of stereo inputs (A and B) with balanced TRS connectors
- Stereo external input point on each channel for â€œmore meâ€� with trim control
- Mix control between inputs A and B
- Talkback with external XLR microphone with control
- Direct stereo line output on each channel