Affilliate Links help support the site
Eventide have announced that, for a limited time, any Eventide plug-in owner can upgrade to Anthology II
for a special discounted price through May 31, 2007. The upgrade special affords Anthology owners the chance to upgrade to Anthology II for $249 (regularly $299). Clockworks Legacy owners may upgrade to Anthology II for $429 (regularly $499), and any MassivePack, Octavox, Eventide Reverb or H3000 Band Delays owner may upgrade to Anthology II for $699 (regularly $799).
MassivePack customers not upgrading to Anthology II can download the Universal Binary upgrade for Eventide MassivePack plug-ins at a special introductory price. Available now for $39 each (until May 31, $49 thereafter), users can download the Universal Binary upgrade for any Eventide MassivePack plug-in, which includes: H949, H3000 Factory, and Quadravox.
Eventide say that Anthology II features fifteen outstanding plug-ins with unprecedented sonic capabilities and gives artists and engineers as diverse as Beck, Barbra Streisand, Peter Gabriel, Herbie Hancock, Paul Simon, Nine Inch Nails, Sebastian Arocha Morton, Scott Gershin, Scott Humphrey, and Andrew Philpott, powerful solutions for their production needs.
Anthology II contains:
- E-Channel - configurable channel strip with gate, compressor/limiter with sidechain, and 5-band 48-bit double precision parametric equalization
- EQ45 Parametric Equalizer - vintage 48-bit double precision 4-band equalization with high and low cut 12dB/octave filters
- EQ65 Filter Set - vintage 48-bit double precision high and low cut 18dB/octave filters, plus 2-band reject or band pass filters
- Eventide Reverb - nine room types from the H8000 with 3-band parametric EQ (pre- and post-reverberator), a compressor and stereo delays
- H3000 Band Delays - eight voices of delay with modulating filters; includes the Function Generator with 19 waveshapes
- H3000 Factory - patch together any combination of 18 effects; includes the Function Generator with 19 waveshapes
- H910 - the original HarmonizerÂ® pitch shifter with delay
- H949 - deglitched pitch shifting with delay and a randomizer
- Instant Phaser - recreation of the world's first phaser
- Instant Flanger - dedicated flanger with bounce
- Omnipressor - dynamics processor with an attitude!
- Octavox - eight-voice diatonic HarmonizerÂ® pitch shifter
- Precision Time Align - track phase alignment tool
- Quadravox - four-voice diatonic HarmonizerÂ® pitch shifter
- Ultra-Channel - configurable channel strip with gate, compressor/limiter with sidechain, OmnipressorÂ® dynamics processor, 5-band 48-bit double precision parametric equalization, micropitch shifting and stereo delays
Anthology II is fully compliant with ICON, D-Control, D-Command, Venue, Pro Tools 7.2, and is Mac, Universal Binary, and Windows XP compatible.
Pricing and Availability:
Anthology II is available for $1,195 MSRP