Affilliate Links help support the site
Universal Audio have announced the web release of v4.6
software for the UAD
Family of DSP Card's and Powered Plug-Ins.
Version 4.6 includes a 14-day fully functional demo of the new Helios Type 69
Mike Barnes, VP of Marketing for Universal Audio told us, "Vintage Helios Consoles from the UK were used to mix many 70's classic albums from Hendrix to Zeppelin and even today, the distinct Type 69 Equalizer is one of those "secret sauce" discoveries for audio archaeologists. The UA Helios Type 69 Equalizer uses UA's proprietary modeling technology, "Universal Analog Intelligence" (UAI_), which manifests in the unique caliber of UAD plug-ins and guarantees our customers the most accurate analog emulations and superior sonic quality currently available as VST, AU or RTAS plug-ins."
Key Features include:
Pricing and Availability:
- Classic Helios Type 69 Console EQ modeled on original Basing Street, London desk
- Distinct and colorful three-band EQ with phase reverse and level adjust
- High Shelf, Parametric Mid and Bass Peak/Shelf
- Plug-In can be pushed to extreme settings while remaining open and musical
- Proprietary UA Modeling Technology-Most accurate analog emulation
Registered UAD-1 customers can purchase full authorizations of the Helios Type 69 plug-in for US$199 at my.uaudio.com. For five days only post-launch, the new plug-in will also be part of the UA 20% Off Plug-in Sale.