PreSonus has announced Digital Performer support for the FaderPort
USB Automation and Transport Controller.
The FaderPort is the first of its kind, a single fader controller that can write single and group channel volume, pan and mute automation. The FaderPort is loaded with an ultra-high quality Alps fader found in professional control surfaces including DigiDesignâ€™s D-Command. The fader in the FaderPort utilizes a dual-servo motorized drive belt system for fast-acting, accurate, and smooth operation. The FaderPort's 100mm long throw fader delivers 1024-step resolution for writing ultra-fine and accurate fades and adjustments.
The FaderPort ($229 MSRP) has been shipping since November 2006 and is currently compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Sonar and now Digital Performer.
Pricing and Availability:
- High-quality Alps fader
- Touch sensitive, 100mm long throw motorized fader
- Dual-servo drive belt motor design for fast and smooth operation
- Write single or group channel volume automation
- Write pan and mute automation
- 1024 steps of resolution
- Complete recording transport control
- Pan control, mute, solo, record enable
- Quick window selection (edit, mix, transport)
- Rugged metal top plate
- Rugged military-grade push buttons
- Footswitch jack for hands free punch in/out
- Compatible with all major recording software including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Sonar and Digital Performer
- Mac and Windows compatible
The FaderPort is available for $229 MSRP