Affilliate Links help support the site
Overloud is a newcomer to the field of effects and instrument plugins for
DAWs and is at the show launching
, a hi-end algorithmic reverberation plugin which they say faithfully recreates the sound of revered hardware reverbs while keeping CPU load very low.
Overloud believe that BREVERB is finally filling the quality gap between expensive hardware units and software plugins and that it is the ultimate solution to any recording, mixing and live performance needs.
BREVERB comprises four different algorithms, Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse, each one, say Overloud, accurately modeled and engineered with no compromises in sound quality.
Overloud had this to say about the new plug-n, â€œThe same sound quality and user interaction as the top hardware units. BREVERB design features the same kind of control and feel you can get from top notch hardware reverberation units. BREVERB's no frills hardware-like user interface gives you effortless and immediate control over all of the parameters. In addition to the software advantage, BREVERB allows you to dynamically map parameters to six assignable controllers and to store, recall, automate presets in any way you want. Its processing algorithms offer the same astounding sound both in color and detail that always distinguished high-end outboard reverberation units from software plugins. BREVERB guarantees you the same sonic pleasure professionals are used to experience from expensive hardware, at a very competitive price.â€�
Pricing and Availability:
- 4 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse
- Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units
- Each Algorithm is engineered with no compromises in order to achieve maximum quality
- Full EQ section to tailor BREVERB frequency response
- Extended Nonlinear section to forge reverberation shape
- "Motion" controls add life and musicality
- Two different user interface modes: compact and hardware-like
- Six fully assignable hardware-like faders
- Full automation capability through host sequencers
- VST and Audio Unit formats available for Mac (Universal) and PC
- Very low CPU usage: 80 stereo instances opened on a Pentium 4 3GHz processor
- Host-sync of all rates and times
BREVERBâ€™s MSRP will be announced shortly after the show. BREVERB will be available in the second quarter 2007 as a VST plugin for PC and AU/VST for Mac (Universal).