Affilliate Links help support the site
PreSonus has announced Sonar support for the FaderPort
USB Automation and Transport Controller.
The FaderPort is the first of its kind, a single-fader USB controller that can write single and group channel volume, pan and mute automation. The FaderPort is loaded with an ultra-high quality Alps fader found in professional control surfaces including DigiDesignâ€™s D-Command. The fader in the FaderPort utilizes a dual-servo motorized drive belt system for fast-acting, accurate, and smooth operation. The FaderPort's 100mm long throw fader delivers 1024-step resolution for writing smooth, ultra-fine and accurate fades and adjustments.
The FaderPort has been shipping since November this year and is currently compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo Logic Pro and Sonar.
Installation file for Sonar support for the FaderPort can be downloaded at:
Pricing and Availability:
- high-quality Alps fader used in control surfaces costing over $10K+
- touch sensitive, 100mm long throw motorized fader
- dual-servo drive belt motor design for fast and smooth operation
- write single channel or group channel volume automation
- write pan and mute automation
- 1024 steps of resolution
- complete recording transport control
- pan control, mute, solo, record enable
- quick window selection (edit, mix, transport)
- rugged metal top plate
- rugged military-grade push buttons
- footswitch jack for hands free punch in/out
- compatible with all major recording software including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Sonar and more
- Mac and Windows compatible
$229 USD MSRP