Press release from Korg
Operating System version 2.0 for Korg’s Pa1X Pro and Pa1X Professional Arranger keyboards offers over 30 new features designed to enhance the instrument’s performance capabilities, and is available as a free download from www.korgpa.com.
In addition to the existing accompaniment tracks, each Style now allows you to record sequenced phrases and assign them to the four assignable Pads for on-demand playback. These Pad Sequences can play once or loop, and can follow the Style chord changes. Over 200 pre-programmed Pad Sequences are included with the upgrade.
Other new features include:
· Auto Style Select and Auto Performance/Sound Select for single button selection of up to 20 Styles, 20 sounds and 20 performance settings on the fly.
· The Auto Talk Function automatically cancels all vocal effects assigned to the mic when both the sequencer and Style playback are stopped, allowing the performer to speak normally between songs.
· The ability to link Single Touch Settings (STS) and Variations together, so changing one changes the other.
· The Voice Processor can now use a different Chord recognition than the Style engine.
· Direct numeric selection of SongBook entries.
· Direct Style Writing to HD Banks.
· Track Activity display.
· Pause control from the footswitch.
More at www.korgpa.com