Before you go.
Sonicstate have just launched a weekly newsletter, sign up for for the latest news, exclusive offers and more here..
We respect your privacy, Unsubscribe at any time.
MESSE:Arturia are Storming
ARTURIA announces the release of Storm Music Studio 2.0 11/03/02
Affilliate Links help support the site
Arturia chose the MESSE to unveil version 2.0 of their Storm Music Studio software. After undergoing numerous improvements over the last few months including new modules and other major tweaks since v1.0, the all new version 2.0 provides another batch of goodies and interface design improvements.
Features in 2.0
The Hall: with this brand-new set of interactive features, the Storm studio goes online! The Hall will enable you to join the community of Storm users, while they are working live in their respective studios. Services available in this first version of the Hall are: News, Chat, File sharing (on a peer-to-peer basis), Tips & Tutorials.
The Composition Wizard: this assistant will help users to compose and arrange their songs. Different song templates and tutorials will be available for each style of music: Dance, House, Hip-Hop,...
· The latest modules Shadow (a powerful analog-sounding chord synth), Vocoder and Compressor are included in the studio as standard modules. Storm Music Studio now hosts 23 instruments and effects.
· Support for the latest OS versions: Mac OS X and Windows XP.
· Redesign of the sound synthesis algorithms in some modules: Equinoxe (chord sequencer), Bass 52 (bass guitar emulator) and Chorus (effect). The overall quality of the sound has been thoroughly improved.
· Redesign of the ergonomics of different modules, including the Arsenic bassline synth, the Distortion and RingMod effects.
· Recasting of the artwork: all graphics in Storm Music Studio are now homogenized. All modules will have the same graphical design to help recognition and ease of use.
· Ability to launch and synchronize two Storm studios together on the same computer. Useful for increasing the number of modules running together, or for live performances.
· Improved sample libraries.
· Audio samples:
ability to import several samples simultaneously.
ability to import samples into the studio by drag & drop operations.
Improvements in EZtrack (ability to choose the audio source with one click).
Bug fixes in H3O+ (problems reading samples and loading patterns).
Improvements for the audio exportation.
For more information, visit the Arturia website at