Sound Dust says that Plankton Sonar is a friendly Kontakt device for building beautiful, organic system music and deep undersea pinging ripples.
A spokesperson told us, "Like a warm ocean of diaphanous Crustacea, looping, colliding and generating harmonized polyrhythms PLANKTON SONAR is easy to use (once you get your head around it) and a quick way of creating gorgeous and unexpected results. Multiple sound sources, amorphous sequencers, cunning algorithms and a unique pitch/scale quantizer."
- A complex multi sequencer per note
- 5 FX sequencer lanes per note
- Selectable sound per note (sine, EP, sponge piano, metal, glass, Hammond)
- 2 round robin modes to cycle between different sounds + dropout seeding
- Scale and key quantizer with unique quantized pitch wheel
- 11 algorithmic playback engines on 72 keys
- Hard to explain - intuitive to use
- for FULL version of Kontakt 5.8 and above
Pricing and Availability:
£37.50 until August 8th (Regular price: £50)
More From: SOUND DUST