PreSonus has announced Studio One+, a revamped version of the world class music software ecosystem, PreSonus Sphere, that will include all of PreSonus' core offerings under the umbrella of a single brand. They say that Studio One+ gives users unlimited access to any and every utility necessary to produce, write and record music. In addition to Studio One, Notion, and every plug-in and extension, users also have access to an online portal that grants access to comprehensive masterclasses, collaborative digital tools, and a PreSonus online community. In addition, every month there will be exclusive content at no additional fees.
Arnd Kaiser, General Manager, Software at PreSonus, told us, "Our goal behind the Studio One+ rebrand was to streamline the PreSonus journey for our users by giving them access to everything they need and more. We used requests for new features and updates that came directly from our consumers and the resulting pieces of software are uniquely optimized for the user experience. Studio One+ is far more than a DAW, it's an extension of the creative process entirely. We look forward to hearing testimonials from our community!"
Here's more details direct from Presonus...
With this new centralized approach, users will also have access to the latest updates of Studio One 6.2 and Notion Mobile 3.2, which include new features that were sourced directly from user requests. These updates are designed to put an emphasis on improved workflow and performance ensuring seasoned professionals and beginners alike will be able to express their creativity with ease.
Studio One 6.2 offers several new features and improvements based on user feedback:
- Takes and Layers workflow, which is responsible for capturing and comping takes, has been remodeled drastically to better suit the often fast paced and hectic nature of tracking and editing with more control.
- Auto Zoom automatically fits the contents of the Arrangement and Editors to any size screen and keeps them in place when changing or adjusting window configuration.
- A new custom folder called "Event Editors'' has been added to the Browser Effects tab and will provide one unified location for all ARA enabled plug-ins. Also, Event FX will now highlight and separate ARA plug-ins from other effects.
- The extended notification center will now display community notifications including when someone likes or replies to a user post.
- Using drag-and-drop, Insert and send effects can now be copied or moved with their associated automation data, a feature that can be used for both copying and moving plug-ins. The new update also includes a more consistent track and channel behavior.
- Note Editing Enhancements include a new scale highlighting feature which highlights scale pitches in the Note Editor background any time a scale filter is selected and active.
- A new option "Scale" has been added to highlight notes on pitches outside of the selected scale; a simple and effective way of identifying "wrong" notes when editing.
Additional 6.2 features include:
- Macro Organizer and Toolbar enhancements
- Distribute Lyrics to Notes in Score View
- Stretch Automation when resizing Note Events
- Customization presets on Templates
- Tape-style time-stretching improvements
- Send MIDI Clock option for hardware controllers
- And more...
Notion Mobile 3 took mobile music notation to the next level with support for iOS, Android, Windows and macOS. Now version 3.2 adds enhancements to its tablature and chord features, multiple instrument changes per staff, and a number of new timesaving editing features. Plus Notion Mobile is now available in Samsung's Galaxy Store! Find Notion Mobile for free in your preferred App Store.
PreSonus Sphere is now Studio One+, and it's packed with everything you need to fuel your creativity, including access to an always up-to-date version of the powerful digital audio workstation, Studio One Professional, as well as an entire library of plug-ins, loops and professional tools.
Pricing and Availability:
Studio One is available for purchase via Studio One+ subscription or perpetual license.
More From: PRESONUS