iZotope today announce Neutron 4, their "complete suite for crafting a professional mix". Now with a total of 8 plug-ins - the mothership and 7 components. You can use them individually or combined into the master plug-in, up to you.
Neutron is also now M1 silicon native, as well as cross platform (AAX, AU, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only. Note: VST2 is no longer supported) with the Visual Mixer and Relay to help the plug-ins talk to each other.
- New! Mix in the moment: Powered by machine learning, the Assistant View starts listening as soon as you play audio, producing a reference starting point and intelligent control center where you can personalize your results. This is your Track Assistant, but faster and more flexible.
- New! Match references in real time: Dynamically match the tone of your track to a sample or stem using the new Target Library with tone matching technology.
- New! Make space: The new Unmask Module in Neutron 4 discovers and fixes masking issues for you, enabling you to reach new levels of clarity.
- New! Distort responsibly. Or not: A slice of iZotope fan favorite Trash is now in Neutron 4. Distort and destroy sound with Trash Mode in the Exciter Module allowing you to discover new extremes.
- New! Punch it up. Make an impact using the new Punch Mode in the Compressor to control and visualize how hard your sounds hit.
- New! Tone and tame character changes in Neutron's Exciter with the new Tone Slider, adjusting the emphasis to low or high frequency content. Use the new Tame button to preserve dynamic expression as you destroy with distortion or dial up effects.
- New! Sidechain metering in the Compressor Module See your sound, scope your sidechain. Visualize your dynamics with the new Oscilloscope View in Neutron's Compressor.