Yet another $99 mini synth from Behringer that's apparently fully fully completed and ready for production when the chips arrive, the Model D Soul synthesizer is said to be based on the authentic MiniMoog circuitry. A spokesperson told us, "Now you can enjoy the famous sound, but in a portable and affordable package."
What's under the hood?
Portable Legendary Analog Synthesizer with 3 VCOs, Classic VCF, 1 LFO, 2 Envelopes and Motion Sequencer
- Based on the classic MiniMoog from the 1970s
- VCO with 5 selectable wave forms, including saw, triangle, shark, square and pulse
- Vintage-sounding low-pass filter with resonance for those classic sounds
- LFO with 4 different waveforms for amazing vibrato and filter effects
- VCA with a dedicated envelope control
- Variable envelope amount for filter cut-off control
- White and pink noise with i dependent volume control for dramatically expanded waveform generation
- 16-step motion sequencer with 8 memory slots and recording of knob movements
- 27 touch keys for instant playing on the go
- 18 controls for direct access to all major functions
- USB Micro connector allows powering via smartphone, power bank or computer
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation (including NRPN/CC control of all parameters and bulk load/save)
More From: BEHRINGER