EHX tells us that their new Super Pulsar is a truly super tremolo with powerful controls and signal routing. They tell us that it packs a veritable database of great tremolo effects, from classic brownface to modern envelope-controlled rhythmic trance.
- Analog Tremolo with Stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out and mono in/mono out.
- Adjustable modulation waveforms include sine wave, triangle and pulse waves, plus 9 rhythmic patterns that may be changed by the user and saved.
- Modulation rate set by RATE knob, TAP TEMPO FSW, external Tap FSW or external clock.
- The waveform phase for the right channel may be adjusted from 0 degrees to 360 degrees in relation to the left channel.
- Modulation Rate and Depth can interact with your playing by adding envelope follower modulation to each parameter.
- Expression pedal or CV control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume.
- Volume Boost of up to 12dB when DEPTH control is set to minimum position.
- Save and recall up to 8 presets.
- MODE FSW allows user to scroll through TAP DIVIDE modes, EXP MODES or 8 Presets.
- True Bypass using mechanical relays.
- 9VDC AC Adaptor Included.
Pricing and Availability: