There's a Tumblr blog from the genius behind "Bass Dogs" and "Slightly Wrong Quotes", and it's called "Slug Solos".
The premise of the blog is to take photos of famous guitarists pulling particularly brilliant faces, but to replace their guitars with giant slugs.
The result is that the guitarists look like they are reacting in sheer horror to the slugs they are holding in their hands.
We have no clue how anyone would ever, ever, come up with this idea, but we are incredibly glad they did.
1) John Mayer - Slug Dancing In A Burning Room
2) Gary Moore (obviously) - Slithering Walkways
3) BB King - Sluggingbird (sorry for the puns)
4) Matt Bellamy - Slug In Baby
5) KISS - I Was Made For Sluggin' You
6) Haim - Sluggin' If You Call My Name
7) Keith Richards - Slug Me Up
8) James Hetfield - Metal Slug
9) EVH - Sluggin' With The Devil
More News: Like This