AnaddrSynth (An Adder Synth), designed by Christopher L Anderson, is a sound synthesis tool comprised of three configurable oscillators, hi/lo/moving filters, a wah-wah effect, an echo/delay effect, and configurable attack-decay-sustain-release and modulation modules.
- Polyphonic voices
- Three oscillator engines for sawtooth, square, and triangle waveforms.
- Three configurable oscillator "banks", with oscillator engine option, note tuning, and octave tuning.
- 1 Triangle LFO with sawtooth, square, and triangle oscillator engine destinations (speed / depth control)
- 1 Square LFO with sawtooth, square, and triangle oscillator engine destinations (speed / depth control)
- 1 Moving Filter (VCF) with local LFO, ramp up/down modulation and Lo, Hi, Mid filter settings
- 1 Wah effect (configurable)
- 1 Stereo Delay effect (configurable)
- 1 Hi Filter with settable cutoff
- 1 Lo Filter with settable cutoff
Audiobus (free upgrade)
MIDI real/virtual (free upgrade)
Custom wavetable editor (free upgrade)
Pricing and Availability:
$3.99 on the App Store.