Native Instruments has released the first of a series of videos showcasing respected Japanese producers, performers, and DJs. Five artists give detailed insights into their individual creative processes with MASCHINE – Native Instruments' groove production system seamlessly integrating tactile hardware and advanced software. After a widely successful launch of Native Instruments' Japanese office in Tokyo earlier this year, the company is beginning a series of activities with skilled local artists to further expand its footprint in the Japanese music production and DJ equipment markets.
- Five-time DMC world champion DJ team KIREEK uses MASCHINE to intuitively create beats on the fly, dragging them directly into TRAKTOR PRO for an instant transition from their studio setup to playing live.
- International touring artist KAITO from the Cologne-based Kompakt Records lineup constantly discovers new ways of working on dance music in a way which is only possible with MASCHINE.
- Tokyo's star performance duo HIFANA loves the comprehensive collection of sounds and use MASCHINE in their live setup on stage.
- Samplesmith DJ Baku uses MASCHINE as his main production tool to sample records from various genres and to find new musical inspiration.
- Fukuoka's beat specialist OLIVE OIL has discovered MASCHINE as his go to tool – not only for sampling old records but even for mixing and arranging entire tracks without any additional software.