Ableton Announces Live 9
Loads of new features 26-Oct-12
Ableton has announced Live 9. You'll find the details and a bunch of new videos like the one above on their webpage, but here's their main list of what's new:
Pricing and Availability:
- Record automation into clips. Edit automation with curves. Session View automation lets you capture your performance or add movement to your loops. Use curves to make automation more musical.
- Find sounds fast. With Live's new browser, spend less time finding sounds and more time making music.
- Play new sounds. Live's library includes new Instrument Racks and sounds to get you going fast.
- Reclaim the music in your samples.... Live 9's new tools for converting audio to MIDI give you unprecedented flexibility to extract musical ideas from your samples and build upon them.
- ...or sing the music in your head. Sketch out ideas quickly by singing (or beatboxing) into Live and converting your recording to MIDI.
- Edit the details. Powerful MIDI note manipulation tools and an improved editing workflow help you create new musical ideas fast.
- Max for Live is now included in Suite. Expand and extend your musical possibilities with Max for Live.
- Get your sound right. The new analog-modeled Glue Compressor and redesigned studio effects help you get a better sound in less time.
Ableton Live 9 will be available in the first quarter of 2013.
Live 9 Intro: EUR 79
Live 9 Standard: EUR 349
Live 9 Suite: EUR 599
More From: ABLETON
Even more news...